Monday, September 18, 2006












I intended to post this a few weeks ago, but I had trouble
getting the sidebar button to work correctly.

I hate shopping for clothes for Princess Daughter. The
styles are just unpalatable. I refuse, and Princess Daughter
agrees with me, to let her wear clothes that promote sexuality
and or brattishness. We are blessed with lots of handme-
downs and even those we have to cull carefully

If you are at all concerned about the clothing styles that
are available for young girls, then you should go see what
Everyday Mommy is proposing to do about it.

I

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Your poor little girl! But an even bigger Yikes! at the story of your husband! So glad it wasn't worse!

I remember my grandmother having one of those "cageless" fans in her home. My parents warned me to stay clear...and believe me, I did. It scared me! ;)

Tammy said...

Sorry...I was just reading your post below and for some reason, replied to the wrong one! Ok...it's after ten and I must be very tired!

But I AM glad to see you sharing the same modesty button! :D