Wednesday, February 28, 2007

As promised to Chrysalis:

And yes, it is rather scrumptiously delicious!

BUTTERFINGER ICE CREAM CAKE


1/2 cup vanilla wafers crushed
1/2 cup saltines crushed
2 Butterfinger candybars crushed

Mix and spread in 11x13 pan and bake 10 minutes in a
350 degree oven and cool.


1 large box French vanilla pudding
2 cups milk


Beat and let thicken in refrigerator.

1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream

Soften and mix with pudding. Spread this on top of
the cooled crust.


1 medium Cool Whip.

Soften and spread on top of the ice cream mix.

1 Butterfinger candy bar crushed.

Sprinkle on top of the Cool Whip. Freeze. Thaw
30 minutes before serving.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

All I can say is...YUM!!!

Susannah said...

Wow, this looks fantastic. Thanks for posting the recipe. I'm printing it right now, as we speak. :~) Let's see, whose birthday in the family is next???

Oh... well that would be mine! (This weekend.) Lol, maybe I can talk my daughter into making this for me! Thanks for the linky love. :~)

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday E-mom! I hope you have a wonderful day!

LeftCoastOnlooker said...

Happy birthday e-mom! I'll stop by!
that is good!!!