Friday, December 14, 2007

Yesterday, glorious yesterday, the sun shone for about
37 seconds. We've had rain and clouds and then clouds
and rain for days without number. But for 37 seconds,
as I was driving down a marvelous curvy road in Mayberry
County, there was sunshine. I started singing. Hattie
said, "Mom, you're scaring me."



















Then last night, when Tyler was getting a load of wood for
the woodbox, he found this little fellow in the rafters
under our carport. We've seen him before. I like owls.
I like the fact that they eat rodents. I do not like rodents.

1 comment:

Elise Doolittle said...

Now that we have moved to the "land of Goshen" I really miss the hoot owls that would serenade us in the evening. It was nice to be reading your blog and actually see one of those owls.