Tuesday, March 04, 2008

We've got snow again, but Dad and Mom and I were able to
get clear of The Big City before the worst hit there.

The question is will Becky (aka Philippine Sister) be able
to fly to St. Louis tonight? They are expecting a pile of
snow up there.

Joel's chicks are a mixture of Rhode Island Reds and Cornish
something or others. That is a confusing sentence. What I
mean is he got two different breeds. He told me the Cornish
something or others are really big chickens. They are meat
birds. They are so big they will break their own legs just
by walking around. He said they practically ask to be eaten.

Ha! As though I am going to clean one for him. He cleans it,
though, and I'll cook it.

Which reminds me of my all time favorite chicken joke. I know
I've told it here before, but a good joke is a good joke.

Q. Why did the chicken cross the road?
A. To prove to the possum that it could be done!

No comments: