Saturday, July 07, 2007

In case you are wondering about what's going on in
Mayberry, you have a partner in your wonderings.
I am slightly out of touch. I have been busy taking
pictures of my family and in-laws at the lake.

Doesn't it look like we had fun?


































































































But best of all was returning home to my own little house
and the frogs ferociously loud croaking.

I thank God for recreation and I thank Him more for the
work He sets before us. Work in the home, the family,
the church and the world.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That does look like your family had such a great time! :D

When I was a kid, we had a boat a little like that for a couple years, but we had to sell it...such great memories, though!