Wednesday, November 08, 2017













"Everybody deserves a noon time!" Uncle Jim said very emphatically
in rebuttal to Papa Bob's claim that it would be fine if the United States
were all on one time zone, like in China."

Anytime one or more pot-bellied gnomes get together, the conversation
is sure to be wide-ranging.  Tonight it flowed from child prodigies to
angstroms, and from time-zones and daylight savings time to the
omniscient God of the universe.

Uncle Jim also wants to know where is all the time he has saved year
in and year out during daylight savings time.  Perhaps it is in the
Daylight Savings Bank.

That reminded me of one of the funniest little articles I ever read in the
Mayberry Times.

Last night there was g-nocchi soup for the pot-bellied g-nomes.  Tonight
we made do with tacos.

I also practiced shooting today with a 22 to train my body to not expect a
kick when I shoot with a shotgun during gun season.   I have a good trainer,
and I hit the target!

No comments: