Wednesday, March 21, 2018

So, so busy.  But I had to share this.

One of the mothers at our church texted me this today.

"Jedd keeps talking about his teacher, so I asked him
who his teacher was."

(aside...I am his Bible Class teacher)

"He said, 'That tiny girl. She is this tiny.' And then he showed
me with his fingers how tiny she was."

I knew when I got older I would end up just an oil spot on the
floor.  It has begun!





















Also, just so you know, there are violets in bloom.  And, of course,
my second favorite tree, the miniature magnolia that the kids use
as a climbing tree, is in bloom.

And, so are the bradford pears, but they are just boring, copycat
trees, hardly worth remarking about.

I had a poem about spring that I was going to share from a book
of poems by William Blake, but Hattie has been reorganizing the
house with a vengeance.  She has reorganized my book somewhere
that I can't find.  So, that may be a blessing or a curse for you,
depending on your love for poetry.

I also wrote a poem the other day when I was out watering the cows.
It was also about spring.  Well, I didn't write it while I was outside,
but I composed it as I waited for the water containers to fill.  Then,
when I went inside, I wrote it down.  But, it disappeared.  I don't blame
Hattie this time.  I just have no idea where I put it after I wrote it.

No comments: