Sunday, September 23, 2018









The other day, I was talking with my friend Yogi, and she mentioned High-Five!
She had played it with her family.  That is only the second family I ever met,
besides our own, that played that game.  I don't think she has played in a long
time, and her family doesn't have the passion for it that our does...but still!
First Drew and Paula Smith, our neighbors for a while, played it, and now
Yogi knows it.

I think maybe it is just a Fernnook Game.  I mean originally.  Now it is played
from Montana to Pennsylvania, but it all started here in little ole' Fernnook.  Or
at least I like to think so.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Sorry to burst your bubble: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinch_(card_game)

Laurie said...

Well, Bill, I just like to ignore reality from time to time. Like when I take the grandies looking for fairies and elves in these here hills.

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.