Sunday, September 23, 2018





















Welcome to the world, Andrew Nashon.  This little guy is 9 days old and I have
not seen him in person yet.  He was whisked up to Children's Hospital in the
Big City due to a blockage in his intestines.  The blockage was due to him
being born with Cystic Fibrosis.  I look so forward to getting him home and
to kissing those adorable cheeks.

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."  Psalm 139:13,14

Are we all sad?  Yes, we are.  But, why should we not face with confidence the
providence that God has set before us?  Andrew's CF was no surprise to God, and
he is a precious gift to us all.

Grandma Joan and I have been tag-teaming in watching Andrew's siblings.  She
has been doing most of the watching, and Debby and I have been doing most
of the cooking.  However, when she goes to the store and I keep the kids, I say,
"Take your time!"  And she does.  Then afterward she says, "That was lovely!"




No comments: