Monday, February 05, 2007
















Yesterday morning I went outside before dawn. The moon
was full and shining on a few inches of new snow. As I
was making my way to the furnace room, I looked down and
saw huge deer tracks in a line next to my own tracks.
They led right up to our back door and even to our bedroom
window. How funny! I didn't get any pictures of the tracks,
but I did manage to grab the sun as it was rising to look
down upon the beautiful gift of snow God had given us.














The sun brought out a thousand, million snow diamonds. It was
breathtaking.














The funny thing about this snow was that by the time we got
home from morning church, it was almost completely gone.
Only the spots that were in the shade all day were still
snowy.














Hattie's playhouse, made by her Papa, looks lonely doesn't
it? Last year in February we had several very warm days
and we got in there and did our Spring Cleaning early.
Woul

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, those are beautiful photos, especially the sunrise on the snow! I absolutely love that one!

Your husband built that playhouse? He is truly talented! That is darling!
(My husband built more of low to the ground treehouse in our yard, but it's the rustic version!)

Have a wonderful week!

Susannah said...

Such beautiful photos. I love that neat little (pink) playhouse... every girl's dream. Hattie is a blessed little lady.

Unknown said...

Hi Laurie. I came over from CWO blogroll. I LOVE your pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Blessings to you.

LeftCoastOnlooker said...

What beautiful snow - how I miss it (I know I'm always saying that).
I love those first two pics!

Momma Roar said...

What beautiful pictures!! You have a neat blog and a way with words!
God's Blessings!