Friday, June 09, 2006

Sometime ago I posted about the different seasons
I've noticed since living in the country. There is
another aspect of nature I notice now that I didn't
before. Actually, my mother called my attention to
it some years ago and yesterday I was telling
Princess Daughter about it as we drove to a birthday
party.

The colors of the wildflowers change as Spring and
Summer progress. In the early spring the wildflower
are blue and pink. This time of year the wildflowers
are predominantly orange and white (Butterfly Weed,
Tiger Lilies, Yucca and Queen Anne's Lace are
everywhere); as Fall approaches the yellow flowers
will take over.

Can you imagine what it will be like if God allows us to
join Him in designing new worlds in eternity?

1 comment:

Susannah said...

What a radical thought! I never even imagined that God might ask us to contribute when He designs His new world... but why not???
Among other things, I'm an artist and designer... I love this idea! It sounds like you are surrounded by the beauty of the countryside every single day. Blessings to you, Laurie.