Saturday, October 14, 2006

Semicolon tipped me off to a really wonderful site.
Daily Lit will email you a portion of a book everyday.
Why, you may ask, would one wish to be mailed a
book portion? There is a good answer. Really.

If you've ever had a book you wanted to read but
have never gotten around to reading, this is a great way
to accomplish your goal. They take the entire book
and break it into small bits and email you one bit each
weekday. That way you can go through the book in a
palatable style.

They have over 200 books listed from which you may choose.
Authors from Shakespeare to Austin and Lewis to Twain are
included. I dedided to start with Dante Aligheri's "Divine Comedy".
I am about 1/3 the way through the "Hell" section. Not that
I understand it. But, at least I'll be able to say I've read it!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

This looks like a great plan. I'll check it out!