Wednesday, July 12, 2006











I was fretting over my family's trip to Mexico trip.
I wasn't fretting over the preparations and the packing.
I was fretting over this blog. I didn't want to leave it
just hanging for the duration of the mission trip.

And then I thought of something that would definitely
work for me. Ask Becky, my sister, to guest blog while
I am gone. Becky agreed, so wa-la, I am now set to go...
or at least set to begin fretting over the preparations
and the packing. You'll like Becky, and she owes me big
time anyway. Why does she owe me, you ask. Just because
I am her big sister!

Visit Works For Me Wednesday at Rocks In My Dryer for
a gazillion more great ideas that just might work for you too!

7 comments:

Carol said...

There you go! Good thinking. I use TypePad's auto-post feature and nobody even misses me while I'm gone. Not that they'd miss me anyway....

Amy said...

Great tip- now I will need to hit my sister up for our vacations :) Thanks! Enjoy your trip!

Mama Duck said...

Great idea, now if only I had a sister....

Laurie said...

Carol, I looked around on Blogger, but I couldn't find a way to autopost.

Unknown said...

I don't think that there is a way on blogger. If anyone knows, clue us in.

Laurie--I have a Mexico tip for you. Buy some of the Pepto Bismol tablets, and take one a day for a day or two before you leave. Then take one or two a day while you are there. They are supposed to coat your tummy and help you avoid any of the bugs that you might pick up with the different food etc.

Overwhelmed! said...

I think I might ask for volunteer guest posters the next time I'll be away for any length of time.

Hope you sister has fun in your absence!

I posted a WFMW tip as well. Stop by and take a peek! :)

Shalee said...

There's using your old noggin'! Now enjoy that trip to Me-he-co!