Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Jollyblogger has a wonderful post on the history of American
Freedom and the threats to that freedom. Chrysalis has a
piece linking faith to love on the battlefield. Rocks In My
Dryer puts forth some quotes from a great American.

Kent and Tyler are fishing this morning so we can have a
4th of July fishfry at Ma and Pa's house later today. Tonight
we are having folks over for fireworks. I just found out about
the company late last night... so I guess I'll clean house most
of the day. That will help me get ready for the Harding
Family Reunion which we are hosting Thursday-Sunday right
here at our little farm in Mayberry.

Ha,ha! I forgot to let the reunionites know that July is rutting
season for the billy. If you have never been around goats in
rutting season it is quite an odorous experience. One single-
solitary-lone goat can create perfume for an entire 40 acres.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Thanks for the link! Happy housecleaning.

BTW, I've discovered that Janice (above) lives in my old stomping grounds... Canada. Fun to run into her here on your blog!