Tuesday, May 08, 2007















I went digging for treasure Saturday and this is
what I found.

The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Christy by Catherine Marshall (To replace a lost copy)
Chronicles of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery (To replace a
soft cover copy)
Joyful Poems for Children by James Whitcomb Riley
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Because I need to read
more Russian novels)

Not pictured
Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski
I also dug up several Boxcar Kid, Nancy Drew, Trixie Belden
and various other mystery books for the ever mysterious
Princess Daughter.

Pretty good diggins, but I haven't forgetten my promise to
LeftCoast to read Ivanhoe.

1 comment:

LeftCoastOnlooker said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, such treasures. I love Lenski books!

fyi, I got tagged, now you're it :)